Seeking Volunteers for the Nationals
The JFA is seeking expressions of interest from the judo community to be involved in assisting in running the Australian National Championships this June over the long weekend.
There are a number of key roles that need to be performed during the Nationals. The main responsibilities follow:
* Table workers to manage the scoring and timing of matches
* Runners to pass on key information
* Pre-staging - back of house activities to ensure players get to their matches without causing delay to the competition
* First aid - assisting the JFA doctor
* Assisting with technology requirements such as set up and running of the event management system
* Assisting in bump-in and bump-out of the venue
Training will be provided prior to the competition.
So, if you are keen and interested in being part of the team to run the Nationals this year, please register your expression of interest to email@example.com and state what role/s you would like to be involved in.